Hair


Finally, a little nakedness.  I've missed drawing from the model, and though none of these figures came from any particular person, it was nice to explore a clean and healthy bit of anatomy.  Oh sure, it sounds pervy, but no.  I promise I'm above board here.

If you like the show, I congratulate you.  If you enjoy the movie, you have better taste.  I recently saw a production, and what's mounted on stage is good, but much more amorphous.  There's a plot in the movie--one that breaks your heart and puts the Vietnam War into perspective.  The musical is a bit more salacious, and free, but less biting.

I originally wanted everyone to be slightly obscured on a flesh colored backdrop, but then I realized you couldn't do a show of this nature without some cultural diversity.  A warm neutral background won.

No comments:

Post a Comment